We sell many different brands in the shop and size and fit can therefore vary quite a bit from dress to dress. But don't worry - we've done our very best to guide you as best as possible to choose the right size.
1. Measure yourself
We always recommend that you measure yourself, as many of the brands we sell have a different fit than what you are used to from mainstream stores. To find your size, you must first know your own measurements.
- Chest: Measure all the way around your chest (with the bra you want to use) where the chest is largest.
- Waist: Measure all the way around your waist without clothing. Measure where your waist is narrowest. It is often a good distanceover navel.
- Hips: Measure all the way around your bottom and your hips without clothes on. Measure where you are widest.
2. Compare with the measurement chart
We sell many different brands in the shop and there can be a big difference in fit. Underneath all products you will therefore find a size guide which is unique to the item you are looking at. Here you will find the manufacturer's measurement chart and our own comments on the size.
3. Consider the fit of the clothing
You will often find that your measurements do not fit exactly into the size categories described by the manufacturer. For each item, we have therefore indicated what you should choose if you are between two sizes, or if the model is generally small or large in size.
In addition, we indicate the measurements of the woman wearing the garment in the product images, and we never insert pins in the back to make a dress fit better. In this way, we hope to give you a real impression of how the clothes fit.
Are you still in doubt??
If you are still in doubt about which size to choose, you are always welcome to contact us. Send us any your measurements in an email - then we will come up with a recommendation in relation to size.
Send an email: Kontakt@dressthebird.dk
Write on Facebook:facebook.com/dressthebird/
Call: +45 42 47 45 44